Darwin H. Bingham
- Creditors Rights
- Construction Law
- Creditor Bankruptcy
- Landlord/Tenant Law
- Real Estate
- Equipment Leasing
- Business and Commercial Law
Mr. Bingham received a B.S. degree (cum laude) in Political Science from Utah State University in 1994, and a J.D. from the University of Idaho in 1997. He served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Roger S. Burdick in Twin Falls, Idaho during 1997-98. His bar admissions include the Utah State Bar (1997), the Idaho State Bar (1998) and the U.S. District Court (Utah and Idaho).
Mr. Bingham served as Vice-Chairman of the Bankruptcy Section of the Utah State Bar (2014-2015), and Chairman (2015-2016). The Bankruptcy Section was awarded “Section of the Year” by the Utah State Bar under Mr. Bingham's leadership. He is currently a sitting member of the local bankruptcy rules committee for the District of Utah, and he also sits on the pro se bankruptcy litigation committee.
Mr. Bingham is a member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, the General Bar, Associated Builders & Contractors (Utah Chapter) and Sigma Nu Fraternity. He is regularly selected by his peers as one of Utah’s top bankruptcy attorneys for creditors in Utah Business Magazine’s listing of Utah’s Legal Elite.
Mr. Bingham’s areas of practice include creditor's rights, bankruptcy (creditors only), construction liens and construction litigation, collections, landlord/tenant law and general litigation.
- University of Idaho College of Law, Moscow, Idaho
- J.D. - 1997
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- B.S. - 1994
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Utah, 1997
- Idaho, 1998
- U.S. District Court District of Utah, 1997
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 1998
- Wardley Better Homes & Gardens v. Cannon, 415 Utah Adv. Rep. 3, 2001, 2001157672
- Utah First Federal Credit Union v. Dudley, 280 P.3d 462, 2012
- Rinehart v. JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., 482 B.R. 846, 2012, Dist. Utah
Fraternities or Sororities
- Sigma Nu
- Utah State Bar, Member
- Idaho State Bar, Member
- Salt Lake County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- General Bar, Member