Comprehensive Legal Representation
At Scalley Reading Bates Hansen & Rasmussen, P.C., we understand that the practice of law is a service-oriented profession. We are committed to using our knowledge and expertise to provide timely solutions for our clients’ legal needs at reasonable costs. We are large enough to provide our clients with a broad range of legal assistance while being small enough to give each client personal attention.
We use state-of-the-art technology to assist our clients from across the country with the same ease and level of service as our clients down the street. Our well-trained staff of clerks, paralegals, investigators, and legal secretaries allows us to give our clients the best value for the dollar. We hope you will choose to put our commitment, knowledge and experience to work for you.
How We Can Help
We understand that legal needs often arise unexpectedly and require immediate attention. We have attorneys who are ready to discuss your case and take whatever action is necessary to protect your interests. Give us a call and we will start the process right away.
Areas of Practice
Here are some of the major areas of practice at Scalley Reading Bates Hansen & Rasmussen:
- Lender Support: (Foreclosures, bankruptcies, debt collection, loan document preparation, modification agreements, forbearance agreements, etc.)
- Litigation: (trial and appellate court)
- Personal Injury: (Negligence, wrongful death, auto accidents, product liability, etc.)
- Real Estate: (purchase contracts, leases, title problems, evictions, boundary disputes, etc.)
- Family Law: (Divorces, child support, alimony, adoptions, etc.)
- Workers Compensation Defense
- Estate Planning: (Wills, trusts, probate, powers of attorney, living wills, etc.)
- Business Organizations: (Contracts, setting up corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, etc.)
- Insurance Law: (Defense, coverage, subrogation, etc.)
- Construction Law: (Construction defects, mechanics liens, etc.)
Your Initial Consultation
We are ready to give you the assistance you need. You may contact us by telephone, fax or email. Contact us to arrange your initial consultation. 801-531-7870.